Instructions for Taking the Quiz
When you access a Quiz page, you might first be prompted to log in to the site. You can login using the controls in the top right section in the header of the site.
Taking the Quiz
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- If you use a wheel button mouse, take care not to accidently change your answers. Sometimes scrolling the wheel will rotate through the answers in a selection list, when you might have meant simply to scroll farther down in the quiz window.
- Click on the Save Answer button at the bottom of the question save your answer for grading.
- Click on the Submit button at the top and bottom of the page to have your answers graded.
- The Quiz will then be evaluated by the Instructor of the course. Once evaluated you’ll be notified of the results from notifications and a message with your score will be sent to you.
- The quiz results will be available in your Profile Courses -> Results section.
- If you want to try to get a better score, You need to contact your Instructor to reset the quiz for you.
If you participate in this activity you may place your verifiable performance in your appraisal folder.
You are advised to follow the instructions carefully:
- CPD activity is only available online.
- Please complete the CPD activity for the articles PRIOR to reading them.
- Redo the CPD activity for the articles after reading the issue and assess the gain in your knowledge.
- The CPD activity related to the articles is classified as verifiable educational activity.
- On completion of the activity, a downloadable certificate can be printed and included in an appraisal folder.