- 09 Nov 2011
- Hits: 3975
The International Primary Care Association (IPCA) is a non-political, non-profit, international membership-based organisation of general practitioners in Primary Care that aim to:
- Provide opportunities towards Continuing Professional Development / Continuing Medical Education for its members;
- Support the interests of general practitioners through influencing public policy and lobbying;
- Provide access to relevant and up-to-date information on various developments in the medical field, especially with regard to Primary Care;
- Serve as the voice of general practitioners in relevant discussions and debates affecting them;
- Provide an international platform for general practitioners in Primary Care to participate, exchange ideas and resources with each other.